Saturday, December 4, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner Casserole

Oh, my, my!  Oh, heck, yeah!!
This is the yummiest
Breakfast for Dinner casserole I've ever made!!!


Okay ... the history behind this casserole is ...
one of my kids wanted French Toast at 8am this morning.
Well, I don't really "do" 8am on a Saturday morning.

So ... at 11am, we were all showered and dressed,
and we headed two towns over for lunch
(at Carlos Montez)
and the grocery store.

And, nine hours later, I made 
French Toast for one,
a fried egg with bacon for one,
bacon and biscuits for two,
and this ... most delicious casserole ...
for my husband and me.


Preheat oven to 400°.
Brown one package of Jimmy Dean's sausage.
Add 1.5 cups frozen hash browns,
and 2 C shredded cheddar cheese.
Do not cook.



Pour into greased pie plate.


In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 Cup Bisquick,
1 Cup Milk, and 2 Eggs.

Optional: add 2 Tablespoons diced jalepenos.


Pour over sausage mix.  Bake 40 minutes,
or until golden brown.

About 5 minutes before I took this out,
I sprinkled a handful of shredded
mozzarella cheese over the top.


Yum Yum Yummers!!!
Top with salsa.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Healthy Recipes said...

Good to see the whole family take interest in the making of this delicious Food Recipes