Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Highlights

Kitty Blu and I had a Lazy Competition
this morning ... you know,
who could be the absolute laziest??



The competitor in me did NOT want
to lose this competition.

Eventually, my head was throbbing in rhythm
with my heartbeat:


get up ... go take ... some Aleve ...
you dummy ... or else ... you will ... suf*fer!!!


So I had to get up and get a snack
and swallow two Aleve.  So Kitty won.
But it was close. 
Really, it was very close.




We were a split family this weekend ...
boys in Shawnee for a basketball tournament
and girls at the Chateau for a dance convention
and Kitty in the capable hands of a neighbor.




This is what the girls call The Natural Pose.
Silly little mon-chee-cheese.




Believe it or not, these are the faces
of three completely exhausted girlies after
a huge and demanding but rewarding
dance convention weekend.




O Brother won two awards:
First Place and Best in Category!

Great job, girls!!!




Exhausted.  And missing at least one ...
 also missing ALL the older girls.




The boys left Thursday for their tournament.
They played Thursday night and won.
They played Friday night and won.
They played Saturday morning.
and WON.


Woo Hoo!!!


Now pass me my pillow.


Peace and Weekend Highlights

No comments: