Sunday, September 2, 2012

Santa's Replacement - Finished

I actually finished this weeks ago,
but I'm not completely happy with it
and I'm planning to paint over it.


I think that's an "artist" thing.
Or an "obsessive/compulsive" thing.
Whichever.
 

Here are my step-by-step photos:












 I decided to paint a fish that resembled
an actual fish that my kid
might have actually caught on his
actual fishing pole in the
actual lake.  This time.
Instead of the imaginary fish that I
have previously painted,
just because they made me happy.









I goofed.  So I fixed it.










Eh.
I think I'll live with it a while.
My kid actually did identify it correctly.
Immediately.
That does give me some satisfaction.
It's a Large Mouth Bass.
Just in case you weren't certain.
;)


Peace Out





















No comments: