Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Here's our bunch of trick-or-treaters!

We had so many kids this year, we had to split up our duties. We gave my husband the bigger boys, and my sister and I took the girls and the little boys around the neighborhoods. I always knew we were one step behind the boys, though, because I heard countless times throughout the evening, "I just saw a taller version of you!" and "There's another Gangster!" The little ladies passing out candy at the police station got a BIG kick out of our littlest Mafia Man, and I heard one lady tell him, "I can't give you candy! You're smokin!" To which my little sweetie replied, "Gimme a treat or I'll trick ya!"

Ah. Children.

I somehow managed to make some goodies for the teachers ... don't ask me how, last week was so busy I can't remember how it went. I remember spray painting some empty cereal containers, and then trying out my new Crop-o-Dile (which is FABULOUS!) and here's what I came up with ... you can see it on page 8 in the October 2010 issue of Crafts n Things magazine:

http://editions.amospublishing.com/RFNT/default.aspx?d=20101001








No comments: