Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Barn Bathroom Window

Can I just complain for a moment?
It's been the tiniest bit rainy, and that is
definitely not my complaint because
we need the rain.
No, my complaint is that we're trying to
have concrete poured around the
barn.  No, wait.

My ACTUAL complaint isn't about the concrete,
because I understand that some things
just canNOT be done in the rain,
and apparently pouring concrete is one of them.

My complaint is ...
why can't the plumber work inside,
out of the rain,
and get my bathroom put together?!
It's been three weeks.

OVER three weeks, actually, and I
just can't see rhyme or reason
as to why he can't get his butt out here
and put my pedestal sink in,
put the dang toilet in,
hook up and glue down the sinks in
my studio and my kitchen area.

Really.

It would probably take
him longer to drive out here than it would
take him to complete the few tasks
I'm more than ready for him to complete.
GAH!!!

Thanks for listening.  Here's that picture
of the bathroom window:



Now if only someone,
I won't say who,
would FINISH MY BATHROOM
so someone else,
I won't say who,
could CLEAN UP THE CONSTRUCTION MESS
then someone,
(okay, me)
could hang my curtains and make
my curtain tie backs!!!


pfft

No comments: